Dubarry Paros Cap - Navy
A snug-fitting baseball cap with a stiff brim is essential for sailing in stronger winds, or for high-speed powerboating in any weather. It shields your face and forehead from harmful UV rays, helps you to helm, navigate and keep watch by reducing glare, and in 20 knots of breeze or more it's the only hat likely to stay on your head. Our Paros cap is a boating-specific design that guarantees peak performance on the water. It's super-light, water-repellent and quick-drying too, with UPF-50 sun protection. And unlike most caps, which are designed for use ashore, this one has an integral retention cord so you're much less likely to lose it at sea.
- Peak performance comes with the Paros baseball cap
- Lightweight, 100% Nylon material
- Quick drying and water Repellent
- Shields from harmful sun rays with UPF 50 protective finish
- Retention cord fitted to keep headwear secure